Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Decorating for Fall

Decorating for Fall is one of my favorite things, probably because I LOVE Fall colors so much. Here are a few of my ideas......



Use what you already have and add a Fall Flair by making a sign or saying our of scrap book paper or other inexpensive supplies you may already have.
Add a few Fall items to an existing center piece to make it look more festive.
Spruce up your bathrooms by changing the hand towels to a Fall color and adding a pumpkin or gourd.

Add some Fall color to a wreath that you already have by attaching dried artichokes, some Fall leaves or anything you can find that looks festive.

Use, pumpkins (real or artificial), gourds, cornstalks, Fall flowers d hay bales to decorate your front porch.









1 comment:

  1. What attractive designs. I have never seen a dried artichoke before. I'm guessing the colors come from dyes, or is that natural?

    ReplyDelete