Friday, April 23, 2010

Doors: Venice and Padova part one

I was overwhelmed by the beauty of Venice. I wanted to capture every part of it so that I could remember it again and again as I viewed my photos. Of the hundreds of photos I took on our trip to Italy, most of them were of the amazing architecture. I decided to post them by category, beginning with doors. Some of these photos were taken literally as I was walking so they are not as staged as I would like them to be.


























3 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I love how big the house numbers are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you went through Padova! That's so neat. I have a friend from there. What did you think of their cathedral? I was so impressed by the brickworks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes-Padova was awesome! The Scroveny chapel and St. Anthony's were amazing.

    ReplyDelete